World Space Week Association (WSWA) seeks an Office Manager to help support the Executive Director and Global Team in their endeavors in leading the largest space event on Earth. Office Manager will be a contractor, expected to work part time with a starting stipend of 450 USD per month. The position can be performed from anywhere in the world. The position has a three-month trial period. Expected start date is January 2020.
About the position:
Office Manager is expected to support the Executive Director and the Global Team. Main responsibilities of the Office Manager are:
– Bookkeeping. Experience with Quickbooks is required.
– Producing monthly financial reports.
– Managing and tracking WSWA’s fundraising efforts. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
– Printing and shipping materials worldwide.
– Assistance with travel arrangements of the WSWA leadership.
– Updating the website. Experience with WordPress is desired.
– Other administrative tasks.
– Should have experience and knowledge of working with G Suite.
– Should have excellent command of English language.
– Should be able to work flexible hours.
– MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency is required.
– Provides own computer and access to internet.
– Fast response times in email and other forms of communication are desired.
– Must have strong organizational skills.
To apply, please send your c.v. with a cover letter addressing your qualifications to Maruška Strah, Executive Director, World Space Week Association, mstrah @ worldspaceweek.org.