World Space Week Association (WSWA) seeks a volunteer Newsletter Manager to help support the Executive Director and the Global Team in their endeavors in leading the largest space event on Earth. This will be an unpaid volunteer position, and the Newsletter Manager is expected to produce content for a monthly newsletter, with the assistance of the Executive Team. The position can be performed from anywhere in the world. The position has a three-month trial period. Expected start date is March 2021.
About the position:
Newsletter Manager is expected to support the Executive Director and the Global Team. Main responsibilities of the Newsletter Manager are:
– Producing content for a monthly newsletter with inputs from the Executive team.
– Editing and layout of the newsletter.
– Should have excellent command of English language.
– Should be able to work flexible hours.
– Should have experience with content production.
– Should have interest in space and be well informed about the trends in the space sector.
– MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency is required.
– Provides own computer and access to internet.
– Fast response times in email and other forms of communication are desired.
– Must have strong organizational skills and must be able to work independently.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter addressing your qualifications to Maruška Strah, Executive Director, World Space Week Association, firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 February, 2021.