World Space Week Association (WSWA) seeks a volunteer Visual Designer to help support the Executive Director and the Global Team in their endeavours in leading the largest space event on Earth. This will be an unpaid volunteer position, and the Visual Designer is expected to work 5hours a week. The position can be performed from anywhere in the world. The position has a three-month trial period. Expected start date is February 2022.
About the position:
Graphic Designer is expected to support the Executive Director and the Global Team. Main responsibilities of the Graphic Designer are:
– Design the Association’s materials used on social media and other communications channels.
– Assisting in designing the content for the website and other communications channels.
– Should have excellent command of English language.
– Should have experience using Canva.
– Should have experience with graphic design.
– Additional experience with designing websites is not required, but it is a plus.
– Experience with WordPress.
– Should be able to work flexible hours.
– Should have interest in space and be well informed about the trends in the space sector.
– MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency is required.
– Provides own computer and access to internet.
– Fast response times in email and other forms of communication are desired.
– Must have strong organizational skills and must be able to work independently.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter and examples of design work addressing your qualifications to email@example.com by 15 January, 2022.